Job Title: Service Coordinator
Department: Standard Products
Reports To: Supervisor – Service Coordinator Team
FLSA Status: Hourly
Prepared By: Dan Hurley
Prepared Date: 07/31/23
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and are not all-inclusive. Other duties may be assigned as required by management:
- Arrange for scheduling of technicians for service work, inspections, and emergency service calls in a productive and efficient manner.
- Respond to customer problems, questions, for service and equipment requests in a thorough and prompt manner.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls from customers and technicians.
- Confer daily with supervising personnel to determine to allocate resources and prepare work orders to guarantee that required tasks are being completed timely and efficiently.
- High attention to detail in preparing service records of services performed, customer requests, expenses, charges, inventory and additional dispatch information.
- Handle scheduling changes and issues to ensure consistent dispatch of our field force.
- Highly customer-centric skills
- Prior experience in dispatching/scheduling in a service environment (i.e. HVAC or Plumbing), preferable.
- Customer service experience in a call-center environment.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple task simultaneously.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
- Pass background check, drug test.
Reliable Fire & Security is a full-service fire protection company meeting the fire and life safety needs of the commercial, industrial, municipal, institutional, and restaurant markets since 1955.
Reliable Fire & Security is an equal opportunity employer and a Certified WBE – Women’s Business Enterprise.