ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following and are not all-inclusive. Other duties may be assigned as required by management.
- Must be able to obtain a CDL license.
- Must be to obtain a forklift certification.
- Occasional heavy lifting of 50+ lbs.
- Ability to work indoors/outdoors in all types of weather.
- Must be dependable, bring a positive attitude and respect for teamwork.
- Perform pick up & delivery of equipment to vendors/customers and technicians
- Perform all services of fire extinguisher equipment.
- Emptying and scrapping obsolete fire extinguishers.
- Assisting as a 2nd person on fire training demonstrations to include in house preparation
- Assisting with building maintenance and warehouse activities such as, general cleaning, replacing light bulbs.
- Assisting with all fleet maintenance activities as required.
- Warehouse/shipping & receiving duties to include as required.
- Miscellaneous duties including, but not limited to, truck washing, running local errands, grounds maintenance, to be assigned as needed.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or equivalent; or one to two years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Class C license must be obtained within the first 90 days of employment or following their 21st birthday.
Reliable Fire & Security is a full-service fire protection company meeting the fire and life safety needs of the commercial, industrial, municipal, institutional, and restaurant markets since 1955.
Reliable Fire & Security is an equal opportunity employer and a Certified WBE – Women’s Business Enterprise.