Are you looking to get into a Trade? how about learning more about the Fire Industry?
Because Reliable Fire & Security is looking to add to their Shop Team! We are hiring a Shop Technician to help recharge, test, and inspect our fire extinguishers that need to go back out to our customers. This is our entry-level position that has a career path to Service Technician or Service Install Technician with paid training!! If that sounds like a great career starter see below for our job description and apply today.
Shop Technician Duties:
- Ensure shop efficiencies by recharging, testing, and inspecting our fire extinguishers in production style process.
- Coordinate shop (fire extinguishers) returns with the Standard Products scheduling department.
- Maintain a 2-day turnaround with fire extinguishers dropped off at “Will Call” door.
- Track the returns on report developed by management.
- Provide assistance to shop team assisting in other areas (deliveries, pickups, fire training, simulator set up and drop off, etc) in order to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Maintain parts inventory.
- Participate in meetings with service technicians and Standard Products sales personnel.
Shop Technician Requirements:
- Valid Drivers License
- Some mechanical/production style experience needed
- High School Education or GED
Career Path to Service Technician
This is a Full-time hourly position Monday thru Friday with a career path and paid training. As your training progresses so does your ability to earn more!
Reliable Fire & Security is a full-service fire protection company meeting the fire and life safety needs of the commercial, industrial, municipal, institutional, and restaurant markets since 1955.
Reliable Fire & Security is an equal opportunity employer and a Certified WBE – Women’s Business Enterprise.